30 September 2016
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 2.0.19.
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 2.0.19. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.php.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 2.0.x and introduces new minor features. A nice overview of the new functionality is at https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/2.0/manual/introduction/whatsnew2016.
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-7108] fixed error when upgrading graph_theme table in proxy database from 1.8 to 2.0
- [ZBX-10819] fixed server/proxy compilation error on Solaris 10
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions of Zabbix. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support.php)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training.php)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services.php)