07 December 2016
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 2.0.20.
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 2.0.20. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 2.0.x and introduces new minor features. A nice overview of the new functionality is at https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/2.0/manual/introduction/whatsnew2016.
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-4661] fixed possible crash when Oracle database is not available
- [ZBX-11521] fixed JS error in media popup
- [ZBX-11483] improved API script.execute validation
- [ZBX-9781] changed vfs.fs.size, vfs.fs.inode checks to be executed in separate process/thread to avoid lockup with stale NFS mounts
- [ZBX-11219] renamed second argument for net.dns and net.dns.record items from "zone" to "name"
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions of Zabbix. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services)