05 December 2014
Zabbix SIA is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 1.8.22rc1 (Release Candidate).
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 1.8.22rc1. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.php.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 1.8.x and introduces new minor features.
This release is not for production use. It is a Release Candidate!
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-8815] fixed adding of host groups to the host by discovery action
- [ZBX-8798] fixed evaluation of trigger expressions where a suffixed number is followed by a subtraction
- [ZBX-8595] fixed incorrect event message when handling eventlog
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.6.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions to Zabbix 2.2 LTS or Zabbix 2.4. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support.php)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training.php)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services.php)