12 May 2016
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 2.2.13rc1 (Release Candidate).
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 2.2.13rc1. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.php.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 2.2.x and introduces new minor features. A nice overview of the new functionality is at https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/2.2/manual/introduction/whatsnew2212.
This release is not for production use. It is a Release Candidate!
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-1357] updated French, Spanish, Vietnamese translations; thanks to Zabbix translators
- [ZBX-10312] changed sum(), str(), regexp(), iregexp() trigger functions to return 0 if there are no data in the requested range
- [ZBX-10755] fixed deletion of the items which used in graph Y axis min/max parameters
- [ZBX-10741] enforced bash usage in mysql.size user parameter configuration script to avoid issues with different default shells; thanks to Timo Lindfors for reporting it
- [ZBX-10727] fixed timeout being too low when sending configuration data to active proxy
- [ZBX-6563] fixed potential incorrect data from icmppingsec item with low latency hosts
- [ZBX-10587] fixed inventory mode not being inherited for host prototypes when linking template to a template/host
- [ZBX-10681] fixed loss of trailing whitespace in unquoted function parameters when creating calculated items with low level discovery
- [ZBX-8924] improved performance of alert.get method
- [ZBX-8635] fixed trigger expression constructor support of value suffixes
- [ZBX-10674] prohibited 'band' operator for counting float values
- [ZBX-10658] fixed count() evaluation for numeric values with operator and empty pattern
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions to Zabbix 2.2 LTS or Zabbix 2.4. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support.php)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training.php)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services.php)