PDA

View Full Version : Icon art

Andreas Bollhalder
09-11-2007, 11:09
If someone is interested in more icons for ZABBIX, please visit my blog I started at

http://www.zabbix.com/forum/blog.php?b=5

Andreas

Alexei
09-11-2007, 11:36
Andreas,

I would be happy to integrate the new set of icons into ZABBIX. Just let me know when it is ready ;)

Andreas Bollhalder
09-11-2007, 14:14
Hello Alexei

I will await user responses / ideas and will go to work on.

Andreas

qix
09-11-2007, 16:48
I think you are on a roll!!!

I just exported the Visio 2003 icons to map the network :rolleyes:
Perhaps you can make icons for various server types (file, dns, web, db, SAP, zabbix, etc...)

Andreas Bollhalder
09-11-2007, 16:53
Visio has a lot of icon which are deliverd with it. But they are not usable because of license restriction. On www.visiocafe.com, there are many more, maybe with a compatible license.

I'd like to identify first, what kind of icon categories we should have and how the icons should be created. It would include a policy for this too, so the icons would have a clean look.

Andreas

nelsonab
09-11-2007, 19:42
I think the first set looks beautiful!

I'd like to identify first, what kind of icon categories we should have and how the icons should be created. It would include a policy for this too, so the icons would have a clean look.

I would love to see some icons for switches, routers, modems(dsl etc), hosts (linux, winblows etc), and firewalls.

Andreas Bollhalder
10-12-2007, 09:14
Hello

In the wiki, I have created the subfolder "art" under "conrtib" for uploading files. The folder has been created, but I think it has the wrong permission. I'm unable to upload any file there.

@Alexej and Team
Can this be fixed ? I hope I can continue with the devel site for the icon templates on thuesday night. After then, I'm on vacation till 9th of january.

Sincerly
Andreas