Zabbix proxy, zabbix server on hp-ux
There are many compiling and run problems you can get when try to compile and run zabbix_server on hp-ux. I spent some time to fix and resolve it.
It may be useful for who will be search.
1) We need remove sysinfo.h from configure (prevent Present but cannot be compiled error)
2) We need change path to iconv in configure file to /usr/local/lib/hpux32
2) We need remove CRTSCTS constant from sms.c
3) We need add allow_unaligned_data_access() call before DBInit in proxy.c
4) We need use compile flag -DRECOVER and linker flag -lunalign (To emulate unaligned memory access on hp-ux)
After this changes zabbix_proxy/server builds and correctly runs on HP-UX B.11.23 U ia64