docker 3 Version

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

docker 3 Version

I am running the latest Docker 3 Version of Zabbix and receiving the following message on the hosts screen.

Undefined offset: 10133 [hosts.php:1127 → CView->render() → include() in include/views/configuration.host.list.php:81]
    Undefined offset: 10133 [hosts.php:1127 → CView->render() → include() in include/views/configuration.host.list.php:81]

Also, when I select a host I receive:

Undefined offset: 0 [hosts.php:1127 → CView->render() → include() → get_header_host_table() in include/html.inc.php:323]

I tried to start zabbix/zabbix-appliance:alpine-3.0-latest, but the display of the host screen is done without problems.

How was the container launched?
    If you have been running another version of Zabbix with the same IP address, try clearing your browser's cache.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X