Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual action

Hello,

Is there a way to perform a manual action instead of an automatic perform by a trigger status modification ?

Starting from ZABBIX 1.6 you may use custom scripts to execute some action for a selected host. Note that the script will be executed on ZABBIX server side.
    Alexei Vladishev
    Creator of Zabbix, Product manager
    New York | Tokyo | Riga
    My Twitter

Comment

My need is to execute manually a script for a trigger or an event.

Comment

Any idea ?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexei View Post
          Starting from ZABBIX 1.6 you may use custom scripts to execute some action for a selected host. Note that the script will be executed on ZABBIX server side.
          Could you please provide some additional information on the topic?

For example, how can I manualy (not by any triger or event) restart apache on remote host using zabbix agent ?

Comment

As to the topic starter, I also wondering is it possible to manually run action.
            Eg, I define action, which restart specific host in case of trigger has being flagged. This action works fine, but, in addition, I need ability to manually run action, for the test purposes and to provide duty administrator ability to perform remote side reboot without giving remote shell for him. Is it possible? Also, I wondering is it any way to put such manual action run button (or something) on the network map? As ideal, I wish I could see host and common control buttons behind the host (eg. restart host, restart service,...) on network map.

Comment

Working...
            X