Creating Graph Template Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Graph Template Error

I'm using the latest version, 1.4.2, with PostgreSQL as the backend and haven't been able to create graphs assigned to a template. I can create a graph assigned to an individual node though with no problems. Here's the error I get:

* Graph "Memory" added to hosts "t_Linux"
    * pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: NEW used in query that is not in a rule[/monitoring/zabbix-1.4/www/include/db.inc.php:293]
    * Error in query [select new.itemid from items new, items dest where dest.itemid=19765 and new.key_=dest.key_ and new.hostid=10025] [ERROR: NEW used in query that is not in a rule]
    * pg_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given[/monitoring/zabbix-1.4/www/include/db.inc.php:414]
    * Missed key "vm.memory.size[buffers]" for host "rdu-lnximg-01"
    * Skipped coping of graph "Memory" to host "rdu-lnximg-01"
    * pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: NEW used in query that is not in a rule[/monitoring/zabbix-1.4/www/include/db.inc.php:293]
    * Error in query [select new.itemid from items new, items dest where dest.itemid=19765 and new.key_=dest.key_ and new.hostid=10026] [ERROR: NEW used in query that is not in a rule]
    * pg_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given[/monitoring/zabbix-1.4/www/include/db.inc.php:414]
    * Missed key "vm.memory.size[buffers]" for host "rdu-logs-01"
    * Skipped coping of graph "Memory" to host "rdu-logs-01"
    * Error in query [select new.itemid from items new, items dest where dest.itemid=19765 and new.key_=dest.key_ and new.hostid=10027] [ERROR: NEW used in query that is not in a rule]
    * Missed key "vm.memory.size[buffers]" for host "rdu-logs-02"
    * Skipped coping of graph "Memory" to host "rdu-logs-02"
    * Error in query [select new.itemid from items new, items dest where dest.itemid=19765 and new.key_=dest.key_ and new.hostid=10017] [ERROR: NEW used in query that is not in a rule]
    * Missed key "vm.memory.size[buffers]" for host "ZABBIX Server"
    * Skipped coping of graph "Memory" to host "ZABBIX Server"

Thanks for reporting this. Fixed!
    Alexei Vladishev
    Creator of Zabbix, Product manager
    New York | Tokyo | Riga
    My Twitter

Comment

How do I obtain the fix?

Comment

It is availabe from www.zabbix.com/developers.php, 1.4.x.
        Alexei Vladishev
        Creator of Zabbix, Product manager
        New York | Tokyo | Riga
        My Twitter

Comment

What file needs to be updated or is it a database schema change? Thanks

Comment

Can someone tell me how to apply this fix for 1.4.2 without having to install the development code?

Comment

You may just copy frontend.. and leave server as is.
              Zabbix | ex GUI developer

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X