20 April 2017
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 3.2.5.
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 3.2.5. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 3.2.x.
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-11024] fixed popup window size in actions configuration form
- [ZBX-10997] fixed usage of wrong API in screen constructor
- [ZBX-11477] fixed lost user name in profile title
- [ZBX-11889] fixed lastaccess update for passive proxy
- [ZBX-10373] fixed check for screen items overlap
- [ZBX-11960] fixed interface dragging in host edit page in Chrome browser
- [ZBX-11925] fixed parsing of nested host groups
- [ZBX-11345] fixed webscenario update error when step does not exist
- [ZBX-11975] fixed undefined index error in web scenario step creation
- [ZBX-11980] fixed incorrect type handling in SSH checks
- [ZBX-11959] fixed memory leak in the agent on OpenBSD, FreeBSD and NetBSD
- [ZBX-11984] fixed host hyperlink style on event details page
- [ZBX-11807] fixed poller stalling due to incorrect handling of unixODBC library
- [ZBX-11877] fixed undefined index error in screens for triggers without events data
- [ZBX-9358] improved randomness in session ID generation
- [ZBX-11933] added fullscreen parameter in link to submap in maps
- [ZBX-11893] fixed permission issue, when importing hosts that are monitored by proxy by Zabbix Admin type user
- [ZBX-11905] fixed redirect to original requested page after login
- [ZBX-11907] fixed undefined index in event details page
- [ZBX-11931] fixed trigger lastchange update
- [ZBX-11864] fixed formatting of URLs if an IPv6 is used in simple HTTPS checks
- [ZBX-11738] fixed performing actions for problemas that have started and resolved while another problems escalation is executed
- [ZBX-6851] fixed zero number display in Event ID column in windows eventlog history
- [ZBX-11829] fixed generation of problems in multiple event mode
- [ZBX-11624] fixed undefined index error for regular expressions form
- [ZBX-11855] fixed data truncation when escaping strings that contain carriage return
- [ZBX-11444] fixed incorrect check for time functions in recovery expressions
- [ZBX-11758] fixed crash in web monitoring when variable is empty or the first step was called regexp function on Solaris
- [ZBX-11765] fixed incorrect rollback in process of escalation for DB2 database
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions of Zabbix. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services)