Zabbix is the ultimate enterprise-level software designed for monitoring availability and performance of IT infrastructure components. Zabbix is open source and comes at no cost.Request a Live Demo
With Zabbix it is possible to gather virtually limitless types of data from the network. High performance real-time monitoring means that tens of thousands of servers, virtual machines and network devices can be monitored simultaneously. Along with storing the data, visualization features are available (overviews, maps, graphs, screens, etc), as well as very flexible ways of analyzing the data for the purpose of alerting.
Zabbix offers great performance for data gathering and can be scaled to very large environments. Distributed monitoring options are available with the use of Zabbix proxies. Zabbix comes with a web-based interface, secure user authentication and a flexible user permission schema. Polling and trapping is supported, with native high performance agents gathering data from virtually any popular operating system; agent-less monitoring methods are available as well.
Web monitoring as well as monitoring of WMware virtual machines is possible with Zabbix. Zabbix can automatically discover network servers and devices, as well as perform low-level discovery with methods of automatically assigning performance and availability checks to discovered entities.
There are many reasons to choose the Zabbix solution over its competitors. The best way to make sure it is the #1 choice for your organization is to give it a try. Before you start though, consider the following benefits of using Zabbix:
Download Zabbix Product Brochure
- Zabbix offers the freedom of using an open-source solution with no vendor lock-in and freely accessible source code. This includes not only Zabbix itself, but also required components (Linux, Apache, MySQL/PostgreSQL, PHP)
- Zabbix setup and configuration is quite easy ensuring a low learning curve and therefore low cost of ownership
- Highly efficient Zabbix agents for UNIX and Windows (x32, x64, Itanium) based platforms provide wider monitoring capabilities with greater speed
- A centralized monitoring system allows to store all information (configuration and performance data) in a relational database for easier processing and re-use of data
- Rich visualization capabilities allow to work with your data faster and smarter
- Built-in housekeeping procedures allow to keep your data well organized
Learn more about Zabbix on the Features page.
Fill out this form to request a Live Zabbix Monitoring Solution Demo.
If you have any questions, please contact us.