ZABBIX SIA is proud to announce the availability of ZABBIX 1.1.4
ZABBIX is an all-in-one 24x7 monitoring solution without high cost. ZABBIX is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. The full license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for ZABBIX 1.1.4. The release does not introduce new functionality, it fixes all known issues of ZABBIX 1.1.3.
The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
ZABBIX Server can bind to one network interface only. Use new parameter ListenIP in zabbix_server.conf.
- fixed processing of web.page.regexp
- added images import script for Oracle
- fixed displaying of Y axis values
- fixed displaying of warnings
- added sorting by host in graph selection for screen element
- fixed 'service_status[*]' for WinXX system
- fixed trigger function fuzzytime()
- fixed displaying of graphs with period 1d - 2d8
- fixed hosts remembering for graphs
- fixed processing of unit "uptime"
- changed PostgreSQL last OID function to pg_last_oid()
- fix for start time in graph navigation
- minor fix for Spanish translation
- fixed default config name for zabbix_agent
- fixed swapped system CPU and nice CPU stats in ZABBIX agent
- fixed processing of item calculated as delta speed per second
See the Installation Guide http://www.zabbix.com/manual/v1.1/install.php for full details.
You may upgrade from ZABBIX 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3 directly to 1.1.4. It requires recompilation of ZABBIX Server and installation of new front-end only. Optionally you may upgrade your agents.
In order to upgrade from previous releases, no execution of database patches required. See Upgrade Guide http://www.zabbix.com/manual/v1.1/config_upgrading.php for full details on upgrade procedure.
ZABBIX Server has been compiled and tested on the following platforms:
- Ubuntu Linux, AMD64, kernel 2.6.11, MySQL 4.x
- Ubuntu Linux, Intel, kernel 2.6.15, MySQL 5.0.22
- RedHat AS2 Linux, Intel, kernel 2.4.x, Oracle 18.104.22.168
ZABBIX Agents have been compiled and tested on the following platforms:
- AIX 5.2
- FreeBSD 4.11, 5.4
- HP-UX 11.00
- Linux 2.6.11 (Ubuntu)
- Linux 2.6.15 (Ubuntu)
- NetBSD 2.0
- OS/X 10.2
- Solaris 5.9
- Tru64 5.1B
- Windows XP
- Windows XP 64bit
Note that agents are available pre-compiled from http://www.zabbix.com/download.php.
ZABBIX Company provides full range of professional services. Please contact our sales department for pricing and more details.