The Zabbix Certified Professional course provides information technology professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to configure and use Zabbix proxy and distributed monitoring for your network and application monitoring needs, as well as discusses advanced Zabbix topics.
In small groups (up to 15 persons).
- Zabbix Certified Specialist certificate
- Advanced data collection - Java monitoring (JMX), database monitoring, SSH/Telnet checks
- Extending Zabbix - what's possible
- Monitoring of VMWare - vCenter, vSphere, discovery of VMs and hypervisors
- User macros functionality
- Low level discovery - discovery of host resources, Windows services, discovery using SNMP and SQL, also writing your own LLD rules
- Distributed monitoring - Active/Passive proxies, performance considerations
- Advanced topics - Zabbix server processes, front-end customization, configuration parameters of Zabbix daemons, protocols
- Encryption in Zabbix
- Advanced problem detection - detecting anomalies, elimination of flapping
- Advanced trigger function - trend prediction, percentile
- Zabbix API - functionality, examples
- Scaling and performance tuning - how to monitor millions of metrics and millions of triggers
- Problems, challenges and solutions - integration with 3rd party systems, performance, maintenance issues
- High availability and redundancy
- Certification (Exam)
Course attendance certificate
- Certificate of Completion of the course Zabbix Certified Professional
How to apply?
Please, see Training Schedule for the upcoming sessions.