ZABBIX SIA is proud to announce the availability of ZABBIX 1.1.7
ZABBIX is an all-in-one 24x7 monitoring solution without high cost. ZABBIX is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. The full license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for ZABBIX 1.1.7. The release does not introduce new functionality, it fixes all known issues of ZABBIX 1.1.6.
The following sections describe the release in detail and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements the main documentation.
- fixed sending of SMS messages via serial GSM modem
- fixed sending of repeat messages at out of period defined for media type
- fixed evaluation of avg() for items having integer type
- fixed processing of cmd line in proc.mem and proc.num for Linux 2.6.x
See the Installation Guide for full details.
You may upgrade any ZABBIX 1.1.x release directly to 1.1.7. It requires recompilation of ZABBIX Server and installation of new front-end only. Optionally you may upgrade your agents.
In order to upgrade from previous releases, no execution of database patches required. See Upgrade Guide for full details on upgrade procedure.
ZABBIX Server has been compiled and tested on the following platforms:
- Ubuntu Linux, AMD64, kernel 2.6.11, MySQL 4.x
- Ubuntu Linux, Intel, kernel 2.6.15, MySQL 5.0.22
- RedHat AS2 Linux, Intel, kernel 2.4.x, Oracle 22.214.171.124
ZABBIX Agents have been compiled and tested on the following platforms:
- AIX 5.2
- FreeBSD 4.11, 5.4
- HP-UX 11.00
- Linux 2.6.11 (Ubuntu)
- Linux 2.6.15 (Ubuntu)
- NetBSD 2.0
- OS/X 10.2
- Solaris 5.9
- Tru64 5.1B
- Windows XP
- Windows XP 64bit
Note that agents are available pre-compiled from http://www.zabbix.com/download.php.
ZABBIX Company provides full range of professional services. Please contact our sales department for pricing and more details.