04 November 2015
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 2.0.16rc1 (Release Candidate).
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 2.0.16rc1. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.php.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 2.0.x and introduces new minor features. A nice overview of the new functionality is at https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/2.0/manual/introduction/whatsnew2016.
This release is not for production use. It is a Release Candidate!
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
Updated Czech and Russian translations.
- [ZBX-1357] updated Czech and Russian translations; thanks to Zabbix translators
- [ZBX-8235] fixed losing initial values when updating templated items
- [ZBX-9935] added check for item delay, to be between 0 and 86400 seconds
- [ZBX-9858] added error message logging when SNMP trapper file size exceeds 2GB
- [ZBX-9738] fixed deletion of related action operations when deleting a host group
- [ZBX-9677] fixed compilation warnings in the escalator.c module
- [ZBX-9639] fixed chart width validation
- [ZBX-9809] fixed action operation validation
- [ZBX-9721] fixed agent log message for log item in case of log records longer than 256kB
- [ZBX-8989] moved Total memory item from Filesystems to Memory application in Template OS Windows
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions to Zabbix 2.2 LTS or Zabbix 2.4. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support.php)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training.php)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services.php)