18 May 2016
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 2.0.18.
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 2.0.18. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.php.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 2.0.x and introduces new minor features. A nice overview of the new functionality is at https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/2.0/manual/introduction/whatsnew2018.
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-1357] updated French translation; thanks to Zabbix translators
- [ZBX-10741] enforced bash usage in mysql.size user parameter configuration script to avoid issues with different default shells; thanks to Timo Lindfors for reporting it
- [ZBX-10727] fixed timeout being too low when sending configuration data to active proxy
- [ZBX-10681] fixed loss of trailing whitespace in unquoted function parameters when creating calculated items with low level discovery
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions to Zabbix 2.2 LTS or Zabbix 2.4. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support.php)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training.php)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services.php)