20 April 2017
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 2.2.18.
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 2.2.18. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 2.2.x and introduces new minor features..
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-7492] fixed undefined index and invalid argument supplied to foreach errors in case if macros tag is empty or is not included in the XML import file
- [ZBX-11345] fixed webscenario update error when step does not exist
- [ZBX-11959] fixed memory leak in the agent on OpenBSD, FreeBSD and NetBSD
- [ZBX-11807] fixed poller stalling due to incorrect handling of unixODBC library
- [ZBX-9358] improved randomness in session ID generation
- [ZBX-11893] fixed permission issue, when importing hosts that are monitored by proxy by Zabbix Admin type user
- [ZBX-11933] added fullscreen parameter in link to submap in maps
- [ZBX-11864] fixed formatting of URLs if an IPv6 is used in simple HTTPS checks
- [ZBX-6851] fixed zero number display in Event ID column in windows eventlog history
- [ZBX-11758] fixed crash in web monitoring when variable is empty or the first step was called regexp function on Solaris
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions of Zabbix. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services)