19 February 2016
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 3.0.1rc1 (Release Candidate).
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 3.0.1rc1. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.php.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 3.0.0. No new functionality is introduced.
This release is not for production use. It is a Release Candidate!
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-10399] fixed "undefined index" errors with broken value maps
- [ZBX-10415] fixed host availabilty update errors on Oracle database
- [ZBX-10398] fixed misplaced "Edit screen" and "Edit slide show" buttons when screen is having dynamic elements
- [ZBX-10405] fixed history cache shared memory leak when processing log item meta values
- [ZBX-10341] fixed template screen import
- [ZBX-10366] fixed parsing of VMware responses containing too deep XML data
- [ZBX-10311] fixed user media edition by guest with Zabbix super admin user type
- [ZBX-9984] fixed incorrect template listing in linking form
- [ZBX-10238] fixed error message when linking two templates with same item keys
- [ZBX-10319] fixed graphs consuming 100% CPU when given incorrect "stime" parameter in URL
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions to Zabbix 2.2 LTS, Zabbix 2.4 or Zabbix 3.0 LTS. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support.php)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training.php)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services.php)