19 December 2016
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 3.0.7rc2 (Release Candidate).
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 3.0.7rc2. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 3.0.x. No new functionality is introduced.
This release is not for production use. It is a Release Candidate!
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-1357] updated Czech, English (United States), French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Ukrainian translations; thanks to Zabbix translators
- [ZBX-11613] fixed "Response time" graph on "Details of web scenario" page
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions to Zabbix. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services)