This 3 day training ensures easy understanding of Zabbix concepts and structure for the information technology professionals, who need to run Zabbix efficiently and provide support to other Zabbix users.
Zabbix 2.2 (also applies to 2.0).
In small groups (up to 15 persons).
- Advanced computer literacy
- Knowledge of operating systems
- History of Zabbix
- Zabbix definitions
- Zabbix WEB interface
- Data collection
- Configuration management - templates, best practices
- Agent-less monitoring
- Advanced monitoring: trapper, SNMP monitoring, ICMP checks, log file monitoring
- Inventory auto-collection
- Command line utilities: zabbix_get, zabbix_sender
- Q/A session
- Problem detection - triggers, less sensitive triggers, dependencies
- Visualization - graphs, network maps, screens, slideshows
- Notifications and escalations - media types, actions, operations, use of macros
- Automatic recovery - remote commands
- Zabbix Administration - working time, housekeeper, authentication, front-end scripts
- Managing permissions - users and user groups, audit
- Host and host group level maintenance
- Web monitoring
- Automatic discovery - network discovery, auto-registration, best practices
- Business level monitoring - IT Services, SLA, reports
- XML import/export
- Proxy overview
- Maintenance and operations - DB sizing, upgrades, release policy
- Development and release policy
Course completion certificate
- Zabbix Certified Specialist Certificate
How to apply?
Please, see Training Schedule for the upcoming sessions.