Ad Widget

Collapse

Corrupt Database Table: history_uint

Collapse
This topic has been answered.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NismoC32
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2022
    • 8

    #1

    Corrupt Database Table: history_uint

    After creating a Memory usage table on the Dashboard I get an error message regarding
    the table history_uint.

    I loggen in to the DB and did a CHECK TABLE and got this:

    MariaDB [(none)]> use zabbix
    Reading table information for completion of table and column names
    You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -A

    Database changed
    MariaDB [zabbix]> CHECK TABLE history_uint;
    +---------------------+-------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Table | Op | Msg_type| Msg_text |
    +---------------------+-------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | zabbix.history_uint | check | Error | Got error 194 "Tablespace is missing for a table" from storage engine InnoDB |
    | zabbix.history_uint | check | error | Corrupt |
    +---------------------+-------+----------+------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

    2 rows in set (0.000 sec)


    I have very little knowlage of MariaDB.
    So it would be really nice if someone could help me how I could go about fix this.

    I'm using zabbix 7.0.31 and MariaDB v 11.8.6-MariaDB-0+deb13u1
    Last edited by NismoC32; 02-10-2026, 11:49.
  • Answer selected by NismoC32 at Yesterday, 17:07.
    NismoC32
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2022
    • 8

    Managed to fix it by dropping the corrupt table and import a new table from the server.sql.gz file in /usr/share/zabbix-sql-script/mysql.

    Comment

    • NismoC32
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2022
      • 8

      #2
      Managed to fix it by dropping the corrupt table and import a new table from the server.sql.gz file in /usr/share/zabbix-sql-script/mysql.

      Comment

      Working...