[Zabbkit] Push notifications on your smartphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yan View Post
    Could you give me one of your tracking id that is in processing state?
    Yes of course, "531f2dc26cc4b208dcb07060". I hope anyone can help me.

Comment

Originally posted by kennethtims View Post
      Yes of course, "531f2dc26cc4b208dcb07060". I hope anyone can help me.
      Fixed. Not sure what was the reason, but now it looks work.

Comment

Fixed. Not sure what was the reason, but now it looks work.
        SUPER!!! It works! Thanks for the fast help!!!!

THANKS a LOT!!!

Comment

Hello,

Today i was trying to make my notifications work. But i just found out i got the same problem as before. The message stays on proccessing and not goes to deliverd. My tracking id: "532165ff6cc4b20ef8470099". I hope somebody can help me with this or something!

Comment

Originally posted by kennethtims View Post
            Hello,

Today i was trying to make my notifications work. But i just found out i got the same problem as before. The message stays on proccessing and not goes to deliverd. My tracking id: "532165ff6cc4b20ef8470099". I hope somebody can help me with this or something!
            It looks we have some issues on server-side. In logs I see a lot of messages which trying to resend again and again and drops with "The maximum number of Send attempts" error.
            So I could say that now notifications works unstable for some reasons. We will try to fix the issue asap.

Comment

It looks we have some issues on server-side. In logs I see a lot of messages which trying to resend again and again and drops with "The maximum number of Send attempts" error.
              So I could say that now notifications works unstable for some reasons. We will try to fix the issue asap.
              Thanks for the reaction! I will wait it doesnt have to be quick!

Comment

Development roadmap zabbkit

Zabbkit looks great and has a lot of potential!

Is there any future development scheduled, for example being able to acknowledge triggers, showing maps and zooming into triggers info like notes?

Arjen

Comment

Originally posted by arjen9999 View Post
                  Zabbkit looks great and has a lot of potential!

Is there any future development scheduled, for example being able to acknowledge triggers, showing maps and zooming into triggers info like notes?

Arjen
                  Hi Arjen,

Unfortunately Zabbkit has no strategic majority for CactusSoft now. We do development time to time so there are no schedule for releases and new features launching.

2all: we have updated server-side application for Push Notifications. It fixes issue with "Delivering" status for notifications.

BTW, starting from the new year, we passed about half million of your push notifications and the stream is growing up. Currently our server processes about 1,2 message per second. Thank you for using it. Enjoy!

Comment

Hi Jan,

I've got an issue with push notifications on WP8 application.
                    Checking push tracking here http://zabbkit.inside.cactussoft.biz/
                    i'm getting this

Device: WP
                    Updated: 2014-05-07T21:00:15.186Z
                    Description: Exception of type 'PushSharp.WindowsPhone.WindowsPhoneNotificationSe ndFailureException' was thrown.

Please help!

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrshpaks View Post
                      Hi Jan,

I've got an issue with push notifications on WP8 application.
                      Checking push tracking here http://zabbkit.inside.cactussoft.biz/
                      i'm getting this

Device: WP
                      Updated: 2014-05-07T21:00:15.186Z
                      Description: Exception of type 'PushSharp.WindowsPhone.WindowsPhoneNotificationSe ndFailureException' was thrown.

Please help!

Thanks.
                      Something goes wrong with WP notifications. All of them are hanging on with "in processing" state, meanwhile iOS and Android passes well. We will try to figure out, but it looks like an issue with MS cloud - we didn't change anything for the last month and now it just stops to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrshpaks View Post
                        Hi Jan,

Please help!
                        Ok, we have made more clear and detailed error output. And it say us... actually it says nothing. Have a look, Microsoft cloud respond us
                        HttpStatus: 200 (OK)
                        DeviceConnectionStatus: Connected
                        SubscriptionStatus: Active
                        NotificationStatus: Dropped

Everything looks ok, but the message is dropped. We checked combination here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...eResponseCodes and didn't find the suitable one.
                        So, everything that I can say you is that we honestly send your notifications to MS cloud, but it drops them all without understandable reason.

Also we check our logs for another WP devices - notifications are working for them.

Comment

Ok, we have made more clear and detailed error output. And it say us... actually it says nothing. Have a look, Microsoft cloud respond us
                          HttpStatus: 200 (OK)
                          DeviceConnectionStatus: Connected
                          SubscriptionStatus: Active
                          NotificationStatus: Dropped

Everything looks ok, but the message is dropped. We checked combination here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...eResponseCodes and didn't find the suitable one.
                          So, everything that I can say you is that we honestly send your notifications to MS cloud, but it drops them all without understandable reason.

Also we check our logs for another WP devices - notifications are working for them.
                          Yan,

Thanks a lot for your quick response! May be the reason is I have WP8.1 developers preview on my Lumia 920.

Comment

Default alertscripts directory in appliance

Hi!

Default alertscripts directory in Zabbix appliance is /usr/share/zabbix/alertscripts (you need to create a folder 'alertscripts' by yourself)
                            Variable ${datadir}=/usr/share

Comment

Error - curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'zabbkit.inside.cactussoft.biz'

Hi,

I have an error here,

When I execute the command:

./zabbkit-push 53993b456cc4b20ba47e0054 "test message" 0

I got a reply message like this:

curl: (6) Couldn't resolve host 'zabbkit.inside.cactussoft.biz'

from the server, what should I do?

Please help me.

Best regards,
                              Ade.

Comment

check your DNS settings.

Code:
                                [[email protected] ~]# nslookup zabbkit.inside.cactussoft.biz
                                Server:         xx.xx.xx.xx
                                Address:        xx.xx.xx.xx#53

Non-authoritative answer:
                                Name:   zabbkit.inside.cactussoft.biz
                                Address: 86.57.147.130

Sincerely yours,
                                Aleksey

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...