Change graphs from K to Whole Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change graphs from K to Whole Numbers

How do I change this? I can't find anywhere to make Zabbix display whole numbers. I didn't specify a unit of measure so why is it defaulting to a unit of measure?

well, it does not add units - it just adds the multiplier so that things fot on axis labels etc.

in 1.8.3, there are only few units that are blacklisted for multipliers - namely, ms, RPM, rpm and % - all other get K, M, G etc multipliers.

possibility to configure multiplier usage on item level has been discussed, but it's not really that high on the priority list
    you could search tracker for existing feature requests on this and vote on them (or create a new one if none are found)
    Zabbix 3.0 Network Monitoring book
    Zabbix tips and inspiration (blog)

Comment

What if you simply allowed users to change the array of blacklisted units. That way, we could add 'users', 'licenses' or whatever we like to the blacklist array, and give the respective items these units.

Right now, this can be done by hacking include/func.inc.php and modifying this line:
      Code:
              $blackList = array('%','ms','rpm');
      Simply moving that array to a configurable value would be enough.

Comment

Finally got around to doing this.

did this by changing the line above to

Code:
        $blackList = array('%','ms','rpm','as');
        once completed, I added the unit "as" to my item and the results are shown above. Hope this helps someone.
        Last edited by Axilla; 28-04-2011, 19:49.

Comment

Change email allerts variable presentation from K to Whole Numbers

I resume this very usefull thread for my first post and I go even slightly off topic!

Adding my unit in the blacklist of the /usr/share/zabbix/include/func.inc.php resolves the issue in topic but the problem remains in the variable used in the alert email action definedin this way:
          {ITEM.VALUE1}
          There is not problem with the unit of measure rpm for example.
          Is there another file to edit? It would be for me a very valuable info

Comment

In Zabbix 3.2 - Last line "active members" changes to "as" but the graph Y axis still remains as 1.5k.

$blackList = ['%', 'ms', 'rpm', 'RPM', 'as'];
            Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
            X