Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Zabbix 2.0 RC3] Error during template importation

Hi all,

I've an issue when I'm trying to import templates. Though I've "import successfull" message. But I've nothing in my templates list.

No logs in zabbix_server.log for this problem with debug level 4.
    In apache.error I've just:

Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.3.6-13ubuntu3.6 with Suhosin-Patch configured -- resuming normal operations

And the result of php5 -m:

Code:
    [PHP Modules]
    bcmath
    bz2
    calendar
    Core
    ctype
    date
    dba
    dom
    ereg
    exif
    fileinfo
    filter
    ftp
    gd
    gettext
    hash
    iconv
    json
    libxml
    mbstring
    mhash
    mysql
    mysqli
    openssl
    pcntl
    pcre
    PDO
    pdo_mysql
    Phar
    posix
    readline
    Reflection
    session
    shmop
    SimpleXML
    soap
    sockets
    SPL
    standard
    sysvmsg
    sysvsem
    sysvshm
    tokenizer
    wddx
    xml
    xmlreader
    xmlwriter
    zip
    zlib
    I've also try to remove php5 and all his modules and install him. But same result.

I'm testing the latest RC of zabbix server 2.0(RC3).

Any idea?

Thanks

I think I ran into this the other day myself, when I was trying to import a template

Try checking the "allow creation of new hosts" checkbox in the right column on the import page.

Comment

I've try but same result.

Comment

Similar Problem for Me

When I follow your suggestion of clicking checking the Add missing Host,

I get a whole slew of errors up at the top. It says 'ERROR: Import Failed'

Undefined index: delay_flex [api/classes/CItemGeneral.php:276]
        Created: Item "Sensor Fan status" on "Library-2800".

And repeats the above two lines for every item to be imported... After the triggers are created, it stops with a line of;

Item {HOSTNAME}:ifInOctets1 does not exist.

I have tried this on RC3 and I just updated to RC4 just a little while ago.

If I don't check the Add missing host, says Import Successful, but doesn't actually import anything.

Comment

Anyone found a solution for this?
          I'm getting the following errors when trying to add a template that worked fine with 1.8:

Undefined index: delay_flex [api/classes/CItemGeneral.php:276]
          Incorrect value "180*5" for int field "delay".

I was getting this error in RC3, just updated to RC4 and it's still doing it.

Comment

I have imported templates successfully from 1.8 to 2.0rc2

The only issue I cam across was the same as indicated in message #1 of this thread, the import details showed "import successful", but I could not find the templates.

The ones I was importing were uniquely named. What I found to make it work, was to go into the Zabbix GUI, "Create Template" and simply create a template with the same name as the one you are trying to import. Don't create any items/triggers/etc inside that newly created template.

Then try your import again. That worked for me. You may have to play with what checkboxes you are using at the import selection to get the right combination. Start with the most basic thing, maybe selecting only "items" to import, and work your way up from there.

Comment

Working...
            X