Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zabbix 2.2 VMware templates

Hi,

I recently upgraded from 2.0.9 to 2.2.0rc2 with the main reason being the support for VMware, however I cannot see the below templates in my template configuration pane.

I have been using 2.0.9 for a while and followed the upgrade proceed to the letter but cannot see where I might have gone wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

I just did a fresh install of 2.2.0rc2. Here are the templates you are missing.
    Note: Template Virt VMware should be imported after the other VMware templates, otherwise it will fail with mysterious message. See ZBX-7340 for more detail
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tchjts1; 13-11-2013, 00:19.

Comment

FYI: https://www.zabbix.org/wiki/Zabbix_T...cial_Templates

Comment

I also had to manually create the relevant value maps before I could import any of the VMware templates:

In my case, the upgrade did not appear to add (or update?) any of the templates, or create these valuemaps. I went from 2.0.7 to 2.2.1, and read and followed the upgrade procedure and notes in the 2.2 manual.

VMware VirtualMachinePowerState
        0 ⇒ poweredOff
        1 ⇒ poweredOn
        2 ⇒ suspended

VMware status
        0 ⇒ gray
        1 ⇒ green
        2 ⇒ yellow
        3 ⇒ red

Comment

Brilliant - thank you for this!

[QUOTE=xxiii;142941]I also had to manually create the relevant value maps before I could import any of the VMware templates:

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X