Ad Widget

Collapse

Customize Dashboard for data flow monitoring from multiple sources -- Web, Linux, Win

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customize Dashboard for data flow monitoring from multiple sources -- Web, Linux, Win

Our application receives data from our web site then processes it using a series of Windows Services (each on their own machine) that are fed by RabbitMQ queues.

Each dataflow or stack of web sites, windows services and RabbitMQ queues needs to be monitored individually.

I am looking for a dashboard configuration where the overall stack health -- green for good, yellow for queue backing up, red for web site or queue or service stopped -- could be reflected in a high level indicator. Then that high level indicator could be expanded to show the status of the individual components. Ideally the status of the indiviual machine could be brought up in a new windows from the expanded view.

I am fairly new to Zabbix but have already got status monitoring working on each of the components involved -- Windows Service, RabbitMQ and Web Site. I just need some help understanding how to pull them all together by dataflow. The Dashboard seems to easily display status several ways for an individual machine but I do not see how to tie items on different machines into one status.

It would be especially helpful to be directed to any related plugins.

Thanks in advance -- James

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X