I have noticed that some of our monitored hosts will show hundreds of connections to port 10050 in time_wait state. (via netstat).
In this case, these are windows servers. We use zabbix 7.4, but the agents may be 7.2 in some case.
I do not think that it's necessarily a problem, but is it "normal"? These hosts are busy (with many zabbix items being collected), but I don't think we are over-monitoring. resources look fine on the server.
I welcome any thoughts or feedback.
Thanks,
-Tom
In this case, these are windows servers. We use zabbix 7.4, but the agents may be 7.2 in some case.
I do not think that it's necessarily a problem, but is it "normal"? These hosts are busy (with many zabbix items being collected), but I don't think we are over-monitoring. resources look fine on the server.
I welcome any thoughts or feedback.
Thanks,
-Tom