Ad Widget

Collapse

Can I apply a template to multiple hosts I have already discovered?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • John_W
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2026
    • 27

    #1

    Can I apply a template to multiple hosts I have already discovered?

    I don't see a way to assign a Template in the Discovery Rule. I can manually add the template after discovery, but that can take up some time, depending how many hosts I discover.
  • John_W
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2026
    • 27

    #2
    I did find the Discovery Action under Alerts, which seems an odd place to have it in the menu. When does that get applied? During Discovery, or after Discovery?

    Comment

    • cyber
      Senior Member
      Zabbix Certified SpecialistZabbix Certified Professional
      • Dec 2006
      • 4985

      #3
      When Discovery finds a new node, that action is fired and templates assigned.

      Comment

      Working...