Ad Widget

Collapse

"Proxmox VE by HTTP" duplicates alarm on storages.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pigi_102
    Member
    • Sep 2021
    • 39

    #1

    "Proxmox VE by HTTP" duplicates alarm on storages.

    Hello all,
    I have a three nodes cluster where, among most other external storages, I have a local zfs storage on every node.
    One of three nodes have this local storage almost full while others have it fine ( but I think this also happens on external storages).
    So, to better explain, this is the situation:
    Code:
    === Storage of: pve1 ===
    LocalZfs: Total=67GB, Used=61GB, Free=7GB (Active: 1)
    
    === Storage of: pve2 ===
    LocalZfs: Total=67GB, Used=3GB, Free=65GB (Active: 1)
    
    === Storage of: pve3 ===
    LocalZfs: Total=67GB, Used=3GB, Free=64GB (Active: 1)
    This should lead to an error on only pve1 but instead:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	3
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	517425

    Is this something that could be corrected In someway ?
    Who should I ask, eventually ?

    Thanks in advance

    Pierluigi
    ​
  • Pigi_102
    Member
    • Sep 2021
    • 39

    #2
    This also happens with other stuffs that are considered in error, e.g. VM's not in running state.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	0
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	517430
    I have, for example, 3 VM in stopped state, that are configured to run on three different nodes.
    They are shown as in alert on all three nodes ( but in the description with the correct "preferred" host).

    This means that you receive a storm of errors in case something happens that may lead to think that problem is worst that it really is.

    It would be nice to have a single error relate to the node where the problem really is .

    Pierluigi

    Comment

    Working...