Grahs broken after update interval is decreased

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grahs broken after update interval is decreased

Decreased item update interval from 300 to 30 secs to find out that graphs don't show old data or show only some chunks of it. I suspect that problem comes from fact, that graph generation doesn't have a clue that update interval was a bit different before and thinks that data is missing.

I expected that, for old data graphs, GUI would show sliced lines which appear every 300 secs (I'm using 1h period for graph), but actually some of those were missing too. In "Latest data" I could see, that data have been gathered every 300 secs.

Is there way to tune (include/defines.inc.php?) values for graph generation? It would be nice to have GUI option when configuring graphs - set up how long/much period/values missing (according to current item update interval) should be tolerated when drawing lines in graphs.

I'm Running 1.6.6

in defines.inc.php:
    try:

PHP Code:
        define('ZBX_GRAPH_MAX_SKIP_CELL',    42);

define('ZBX_GRAPH_MAX_SKIP_DELAY',    12); 
    Zabbix | ex GUI developer

Comment

Originally posted by Aly View Post
      in defines.inc.php:
      try:

PHP Code:
          define('ZBX_GRAPH_MAX_SKIP_CELL',    42);

define('ZBX_GRAPH_MAX_SKIP_DELAY',    12); 
      Thanks, this helped. What these values mean? From the naming I suspect that SKIP_CELL could be missing values to tolerate and SKIP_DELAY - missing seconds(minutes) to tolerate in graphs?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X