Ad Widget

Collapse

Docker images for Zabbix 7.4.15 still unavailable after release

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tobias Petri
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2026
    • 1

    #1

    Docker images for Zabbix 7.4.15 still unavailable after release

    Hello Zabbix Team,

    I am currently waiting to update our Docker-based Zabbix installation from 7.4.14 to 7.4.15.

    Zabbix 7.4.15 was released on September 23, but the corresponding production Docker images still do not appear to be fully available on Docker Hub.

    In particular, I am waiting for the 7.4.15 images for components such as:
    • zabbix-server-pgsql
    • zabbix-web-nginx-pgsql

    I can already see some 7.4.15-related build images being published, but the normal server and frontend images still seem to be missing or still point to 7.4.14.

    I also noticed that several recent Docker image build workflows in the zabbix-docker GitHub repository were cancelled or failed, so I am wondering whether there is currently an issue with the Docker image publishing pipeline.

    Is this a known issue?

    Do you have an estimated time for when the complete Zabbix 7.4.15 Docker images will be available on Docker Hub?

    Thank you!
Working...