Hello,
We have a server with two Microsoft SQL Server instances. How can we monitor both instances?
In the host macros for tsrv045, I can configure only one instance using {$MSSQL.URI}.
I could create a separate host for the second instance, but the client is configured to send its data to tsrv045. Therefore, creating a second host would not be useful, as that host would not receive any data from the agent.
What would be the recommended way to monitor both SQL Server instances on the same server?
Regards,
Bert
We have a server with two Microsoft SQL Server instances. How can we monitor both instances?
In the host macros for tsrv045, I can configure only one instance using {$MSSQL.URI}.
I could create a separate host for the second instance, but the client is configured to send its data to tsrv045. Therefore, creating a second host would not be useful, as that host would not receive any data from the agent.
What would be the recommended way to monitor both SQL Server instances on the same server?
Regards,
Bert