Ad Widget

Collapse

AllowKey=system.run[*] not working

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Richard341
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2022
    • 8

    #1

    AllowKey=system.run[*] not working

    I'm having issues with an Item key not being supported. I Created an item to run a .bat script on a Host ( system.run[C:\Bat_Softwarecheck\softwarecheck.bat] ), and get a list of installed apps with their version.
    However I quickly found out that the item key was not supported.

    I searched the issue up on the internet where everyone told me to allow the key in the config files
    /etc/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf with AllowKey=system.run[*]. I also added EnableRemoteCommands=1andLogRemoteCommands = 1.​
    ​I set the code on the exact same position they did and restarted my Zabbix server without any errors.

    ​
    Unfortunately the issue still wasn't solved.

    I'm using Oracle Linux Server version 8.6,
    Zabbix Agentd: 6.2.0,
    zabbix_server: 6.2.0


    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	3047
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	451328​
    Attached Files
Working...