Ad Widget

Collapse

new module does not appear

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ida.djurhuus@regionh.dk
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2023
    • 5

    #1

    new module does not appear

    new module does not appear

    I using Zabbix 7.0.0 on a mysql db with apache.

    I have it running on a CentOS stream 9

    I have found this module on here : https://github.com/initmax

    When I gitclone it to the Zabbix/ui/modules directory and change the owner to default web-user and then go to Zabbix frontend menu -> Administration -> General -> Modules

    and use the scan button it does not appear the modules list

    Click image for larger version  Name:	Skærmbillede 2024-07-16 134157.png Views:	0 Size:	26.3 KB ID:	487603
    Any log I can check as to why it doesn't appear in the list?
  • hermanekt
    Member
    Zabbix Certified Trainer
    Zabbix Certified SpecialistZabbix Certified Professional
    • Aug 2019
    • 66

    #2
    Hi, initMAX here — sorry we missed this thread. Are you still seeing the issue? Could you share the exact module/repository name and version? The link above points to our GitHub organization, so we cannot tell which module you installed.

    For current releases, please start from our catalog: https://portal.initmax.com/catalog. Each product page has the supported Zabbix versions, installation instructions and package downloads.

    For a manual installation, check that manifest.json is directly inside modules/<module-folder>/ in the Zabbix frontend that Apache actually serves, and that the build supports your Zabbix version.

    Regarding logs: if scanning triggers a PHP error, check the frontend's configured PHP error log, or the Apache/PHP-FPM error log as appropriate, at the time you click Scan directory. The exact log location depends on your PHP and web-server configuration.

    If the problem persists, reply here or use “Send feedback” on the relevant product page with the module details, manifest.json path and any error messages, with sensitive data removed.

    Comment

    Working...