Ad Widget

Collapse

There is a way to change the database failure message?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • galavichid
    Member
    • Mar 2021
    • 44

    #1

    There is a way to change the database failure message?

    I have few Zabbix servers, all using same smtp relay for sending e-mail notifications. Last week, I had failure in one of them, but I need to check first which one isn't instead just see it from the e-mail I got.

    There is a way to change the message so I can make it more specific?

    The message:

    MySQL database "zabbix" on "localhost" is not available: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

    Thanks
  • jtnfoley
    Member
    • Mar 2022
    • 81

    #2
    I added hostname to the email subject line for this reason recently:
    Alerts / Media types / Email (HTML) / Message Templates / Problem ((click Edit)
    Change Subject line from "Problem: {EVENT.NAME}" to "Problem: {HOST.NAME} {EVENT.NAME}"

    Comment

    Working...