Ad Widget

Collapse

New hosts only get connection from Proxy to Server when the Proxy is restarted.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LarsB.
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2026
    • 1

    #1

    New hosts only get connection from Proxy to Server when the Proxy is restarted.

    So, I got a problem with my Zabbix installation.
    The Zabbix server (Postgres) is installed via Docker, the proxy (MySQL) also running in docker. When I create a new host in Zabbix and install the agent2 on a device, the proxy only recognizes a heartbeat from the Device but replies host not found.
    For me it sounds like it doesn’t get the data from the server about the new host, but every time I change something the log on the proxy shows: received configuration data from server as if it got a new configuration.
    When the proxy is restarted the host is instantly available. When Ive tested the proxy with SQLite it works without a problem. For testing I also tried connecting in active and passive mode. This didn't change anything.
    I am using the latest stable release Zabbix 7.4.13.
    Did someone run into something similar?
  • stegor
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2025
    • 1

    #2
    I have the same problem for months, my setup is proxies using mysql, not using docker. I am also 7.4.1. It takes a systemctl restart for the proxy to start collecting data or recognize new discovered hosts, or added items. Config cache reloading doesn't fix it either

    Comment

    Working...