Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

butmonitor oracle 11GR2problem

hi,dalle,my english is poor
    Zabbix 1.8.3+Orabbix1.03(RHEL5U2) monitor Oracl11GR2,but Zabbix draw Graph,displaying data is wrong,not right. I Query the database,find all data,for example,sga hit rate... These data different from data from Zabbix. This problem ,I can't resolve.Please help me,thanks

Comment

Don't worry about your english so zabbix show data that are wrong? or better show data that aren't right? i've a question for you how many database you have inside orabbix? please try with just one db and check if data are right and let me know
      Andrea Dalle Vacche
      e-mail:
      Author of:Mastering Zabbix Book - second edition
      Zabbix Network Monitoring Essentials

Comment

help

two oracle server,
        one ORACLE11GR1 192.168.113.117
        ,the other ORACLE11GR2(vmware Virtual Machine ),192.168.113.137
        Firstly,I create only one host,IP is(192.168.113.117,Oracle Template) connect ORACLE11GR2
        I can see display ,but I No attention data.Beacuse two server ORACLE_SID is orcl bothly ,I changed IP ,now IP is changed to 192.168.113.137,restart zabbix agentd and orabbix ,after a few minuses,zabbix Show image,the same as 192.168.113.117, In addition,data of Zabbix image compare data that query from database,Very different. 192.168.113.117 Oacle shutdown ,Zabbix display one broken,but after a few minuses,zabbix continous dislpaly image

Comment

Originally posted by saink View Post
          two oracle server,
          one ORACLE11GR1 192.168.113.117
          ,the other ORACLE11GR2(vmware Virtual Machine ),192.168.113.137
          Firstly,I create only one host,IP is(192.168.113.117,Oracle Template) connect ORACLE11GR2
          I can see display ,but I No attention data.Beacuse two server ORACLE_SID is orcl bothly ,I changed IP ,now IP is changed to 192.168.113.137,restart zabbix agentd and orabbix ,after a few minuses,zabbix Show image,the same as 192.168.113.117, In addition,data of Zabbix image compare data that query from database,Very different. 192.168.113.117 Oacle shutdown ,Zabbix display one broken,but after a few minuses,zabbix continous dislpaly image
          the ORACLE_SID doesen't matter you can create an host e.g. chip that has the first database and another e.g. dale that has the second

CHIP.Url=jdbcracle:thin:@192.168.113.117:1521:ORCL
          CHIP.User=zabbix
          CHIP.Password=password

DALE.Url=jdbcracle:thin:@192.168.113.137:1521:ORCL
          DALE.User=zabbix
          DALE.Password=password

in zabbix you need to create two host one with the name of "DALE" and another one with "CHIP"
          i hope that this solve your trouble
          please let me know
          Andrea Dalle Vacche
          e-mail:

Comment

137 11GR1 2Gmem
            oracle oem
            total mem 812MB
            SGA 612 MB
            PGA 304843KB

ZABBIX
            PGA 110MB
            sharepool 135MB
            SGA 250MB
            connection no data
            data of image is wrong,Why?
            Attached Files

Comment

now zabbix can differently display 192.168.113.117 and 192.168.113.137 data,but data is wrong....

Comment

ok thankyou for your screenshot is quite clear that is not working right, Orabbix execute the following query
                sga_buffer_cache.Query=SELECT to_char(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'db _block_buffers',(bytes)/(1024*1024),'buffer_cache',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_bufcache FROM V$SGASTAT

sga_fixed.Query=SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'fi xed_sga',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_fixed FROM V$SGASTAT

sga_java_pool.Query=SELECT to_char(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'java pool',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0)),2)) sga_jpool FROM V$SGASTAT

sga_large_pool.Query=SELECT to_char(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'large pool',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0)),2)) sga_lpool FROM V$SGASTAT

sga_log_buffer.Query=SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'lo g_buffer',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_lbuffer FROM V$SGASTAT

sga_shared_pool.Query=SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'shared pool',decode(name,'library cache',0,'dictionary cache',0,'free memory',0,'sql area',0,(bytes)/(1024*1024)),0)),2)) pool_misc FROM V$SGASTAT

please use sqlplus and connect to your database and verify that the returned values are valid (mine are right and i have 72 database instances monitored by orabbix I've verified on 3 of them and Orabbix retrieve right values ) may be that there is something wrong on configuration.
                Please try to verify those values with sqlplus and compare them with Enterprise manager.
                I have another question how many db have you inserted? may be that you have exchanged credentials between databases?
                or may be that you have many "host" with the same name?
                Andrea Dalle Vacche
                e-mail:

Comment

I login on server ,the data is the same as data of oem,maybe config
                  [[email protected] ~]# su - oracle
                  [[email protected] ~]$ sqlplus / as sysdba

SQL*Plus: Release 11.1.0.6.0 - Production on Fri Sep 17 00:02:06 2010

Copyright (c) 1982, 2007, Oracle. All rights reserved.

Connected to:
                  Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.1.0.6.0 - Production
                  With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options

SQL> SELECT to_char(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'db _block_buffers',(bytes)/(1024*1024),'buffer_cache',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_bufcache FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_BUFCACHE
                  ----------------------------------------

SQL> SELECT to_char(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'java pool',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0)),2)) sga_jpool FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_JPOOL

SQL> SELECT to_char(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'large pool',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0)),2)) sga_lpool FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_LPOOL

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'lo g_buffer',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_lbuffer FROM V$SGASTAT
                  2 ;

SGA_LBUFFER

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'shared pool',decode(name,'library cache',0,'dictionary cache',0,'free memory',0,'sql area',0,(bytes)/(1024*1024)),0)),2)) pool_misc FROM V$SGASTAT;

POOL_MISC

---------------------------------------------------

Before two days,I install orabbix at 192.168.113.137 ,but stopped orabbix service , only run zabbix_agentd service (orabbix not running)

[[email protected] orabbix]# ps -ef |grep orabbix
                  root 847 32025 0 00:15 pts/1 00:00:00 grep orabbix
                  [[email protected] orabbix]# ll /etc/
                  Display all 231 possibilities? (y or n)
                  [[email protected] orabbix]# ps -ef |grep zabbix
                  root 1153 32025 0 00:19 pts/1 00:00:00 grep zabbix
                  zabbix 4737 1 0 Sep15 ? 00:00:00 /usr/local/zabbix/sbin/zabbix_agentd -c /usr/local/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf
                  zabbix 4738 4737 0 Sep15 ? 00:01:59 /usr/local/zabbix/sbin/zabbix_agentd -c /usr/local/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf
                  zabbix 4739 4737 0 Sep15 ? 00:00:04 /usr/local/zabbix/sbin/zabbix_agentd -c /usr/local/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf
                  zabbix 4740 4737 0 Sep15 ? 00:00:04 /usr/local/zabbix/sbin/zabbix_agentd -c /usr/local/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf
                  zabbix 4741 4737 0 Sep15 ? 00:00:05 /usr/local/zabbix/sbin/zabbix_agentd -c /usr/local/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf
                  zabbix 4742 4737 0 Sep15 ? 00:00:00 /usr/local/zabbix/sbin/zabbix_agentd -c /usr/local/zabbix/zabbix_agentd.conf

now on the 192.168.113.117 ,run zabbix server service ,agentd service,orabbix service ,Tomorrow I will paste orabbix configure file(192.168.113.117)。。。。。

Comment

zabbix server 192.168.113.117 (&orabbix)
                    DB1 192.168.113.117 zabbix_agentd
                    DB2 192.168.113.137 zabbix_agentd

------------------------------------------------------------------------------192.168.113.117 config.props
                    [[email protected] init.d]# vim /opt/orabbix/conf/config.props

ZabbixServer1.Address=192.168.113.117
                    ZabbixServer1.Port=10051

#ZabbixServer2.Address=IP_ADDRESS_OF_ZABBIX_SERVER
                    #ZabbixServer2.Port=PORT_OF_ZABBIX_SERVER

#pidFile
                    OrabbixDaemon.PidFile=./logs/orabbix.pid
                    #frequency of item's refresh
                    OrabbixDaemon.Sleep=100
                    #MaxThreadNumber should be >= than the number of your databases
                    OrabbixDaemon.MaxThreadNumber=100

#put here your databases in a comma separated list
                    DatabaseList=DB1,DB2

#Configuration of Connection pool
                    #if not specified Orabbis is going to use default values (hardcoded)
                    #Maximum number of active connection inside pool
                    DatabaseList.MaxActive=10
                    #The maximum number of milliseconds that the pool will wait
                    #(when there are no available connections) for a connection to be returned
                    #before throwing an exception, or <= 0 to wait indefinitely.
                    DatabaseList.MaxWait=100
                    DatabaseList.MaxIdle=1

#define here your connection string for each database
                    DB1.Url=jdbcracle:thin:@192.168.113.117:1521rcl
                    DB1.User=zabbix
                    DB1.Password=zabbix
                    #Those values are optionals if not specified Orabbis is going to use the general values
                    DB1.MaxActive=10
                    DB1.MaxWait=100
                    DB1.MaxIdle=1

DB2.Url=jdbcracle:thin:@192.168.113.137:1521rcl
                    DB2.User=ZABBIX
                    DB2.Password=ZABBIX

DB2.MaxActive=10
                    DB2.MaxWait=100
                    DB2.MaxIdle=1

#DB3.Url=jdbcracle:thin:@server3.domain.example.com:<LISTENER_P ORT>B3
                    #DB3.User=zabbix
                    #DB3.Password=zabbix_password

#Query Parameter Files
                    QueryListFile=/opt/orabbix/conf/query.props
                    "/opt/orabbix/conf/config.props" [dos] 54L, 1590C

----------------------192.168.113.117-query data----------------------------

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'fi xed_sga',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_fixed FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_FIXED

SQL> SELECT to_char(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'db _block_buffers',(bytes)/(1024*1024),'buffer_cache',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_bufcache FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_BUFCACHE

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'fi xed_sga',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_fixed FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_FIXED

SQL> SELECT to_char(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'java pool',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0)),2)) sga_jpool FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_JPOOL

SQL> SELECT to_char(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'large pool',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0)),2)) sga_lpool FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_LPOOL

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'lo g_buffer',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_lbuffer FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_LBUFFER

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'shared pool',decode(name,'library cache',0,'dictionary cache',0,'free memory',0,'sql area',0,(bytes)/(1024*1024)),0)),2)) pool_misc FROM V$SGASTAT;

POOL_MISC

-----------------------192.168.113.137-query date--------------------------

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'fi xed_sga',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_fixed FROM V$SGASTAT
                    2 ;

SGA_FIXED

SGA_BUFCACHE

SGA_FIXED

SGA_JPOOL

SGA_LPOOL

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,NULL,decode(name,'lo g_buffer',(bytes)/(1024*1024),0),0)),2)) sga_lbuffer FROM V$SGASTAT;

SGA_LBUFFER

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'shared pool',decode(name,'library cache',0,'dictionary cache',0,'free memory',0,'sql area',0,(bytes)/(1024*1024)),0)),2)) pool_misc FROM V$SGASTAT
                    2 ;

POOL_MISC

SQL> SELECT TO_CHAR(ROUND(SUM(decode(pool,'shared pool',decode(name,'library cache',0,'dictionary cache',0,'free memory',0,'sql area',0,(bytes)/(1024*1024)),0)),2)) pool_misc FROM V$SGASTAT
                    2 ;

POOL_MISC

192.168.113.117 data(DB1) =DB2 data(image)
                    192.168.113.137 data(DB2) =DB1 data(image)
                    config.props(on the zabbix&orabbix server 192.168.113.117) no problem ,but zabbix display image data DB1 switching to DB2? Very strange problem?...
                    on the 192.168.113.137 I already install orabbix,but I stop orrabix service(now this orabbix service stopped)
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'm sorry this is never happened before
                      I've made a really little and stupid change that shouldn't change anything btw try with this in attach.
                      Andrea Dalle Vacche
                      e-mail:

Comment

how can I change parameter resolve this problem?

Comment

i don't understand why this happen is never happened before... don't happen here whew i work and i have no clue why...
                          if you have patience i'm doing a mod and you can test if this solve.
                          I can't do it more because you are the first that show this trouble and I'm not able to reproduce this issue.
                          Andrea Dalle Vacche
                          e-mail:

Comment

replace your .jar with thisone
                            I've removed all the code that rebuild the database connection pooling
                            If you have some problem with your config file you should see more error logged on logfile I hope that your trouble is an "unprintable" char that fall in error my code so we should see all
                            let me know
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by dalle; 20-09-2010, 12:17.
                            Andrea Dalle Vacche
                            e-mail:

Comment

any news? I'm cuorious to have a feedback about
                              Andrea Dalle Vacche
                              e-mail:

Comment

Originally posted by dalle View Post
                                replace your .jar with thisone
                                I've removed all the code that rebuild the database connection pooling
                                If you have some problem with your config file you should see more error logged on logfile I hope that your trouble is an "unprintable" char that fall in error my code so we should see all
                                let me know
                                I've added a new version this should solve all i hope
                                Attached Files
                                Andrea Dalle Vacche
                                e-mail:

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X