21 December 2016
Zabbix Team is pleased to announce the availability of Zabbix 3.2.3.
Zabbix is an enterprise-class open source distributed monitoring solution. Zabbix is released under the GPL, thus it is free of charge for both commercial and non-commercial use. A complete text of the license is available at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.txt.
This document contains the release notes for Zabbix 3.2.3. Download it from http://www.zabbix.com/download.
This release fixes known issues of Zabbix 3.2.x.
The following sections describe the release in details and provide late-breaking or other information that supplements its main documentation.
- [ZBX-1357] updated Czech, English (United States), French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Ukrainian translations; thanks to Zabbix translators
- [ZBX-11613] fixed "Response time" graph on "Details of web scenario" page
- [ZBX-11596] fixed paging error in Configuration->Triggers and Monitoring->Web
- [ZBX-10983] fixed crash in IPMI poller, added deleting of inactive IPMI hosts in 'unreachable poller', improved code correctness and debug logging
- [ZBX-11354] fixed applications and application prototypes being reset in templated item prototypes when modifying its parent
- [ZBXNEXT-3487] added vm.vmemory.size to active item helper, updated descriptions and sorted; thanks richlv for patch
- [ZBX-11494] fixed "system.stat" returning not supported after Zabbix agent restart on AIX
- [ZBX-11479] fixed threaded metric to handle interruption by a signal
- [ZBX-11534] fixed default operation step duration to be included in minimal step calculation instead of overriding
- [ZBX-11573] fixed possible crash when polling vmware.hv.health.status
- [ZBX-11528] fixed zabbix_get to match zabbix_server protocol
- [ZBX-10979] changed vmware.vm.cpu.ready item units and description
See Zabbix Manual for full details.
Recompile Zabbix binaries and update front-end PHP files. Execute a database patch if migrating from Zabbix 1.8.x. See Zabbix Manual for a detailed upgrade procedure.
Zabbix Company provides a full range of professional services. We also provide trouble-free upgrade service for easy migration from earlier versions of Zabbix. Please contact Sales for pricing and more details.
- Zabbix Enterprise Support (http://www.zabbix.com/support)
- Zabbix Training (http://www.zabbix.com/training)
- Zabbix Development Services (http://www.zabbix.com/development_services)