Localização: Zabbix Headquarters, Riga, Latvia
As a part of our team you will:
- Develop integrations with popular solutions to monitor various services in a highly professional team
- Maintain templates according to company guidelines and standards
- Create user-friendly technical documentation
- Work closely with the Development and Technical Support teams
What we expect:
- Higher education in IT or Exact Sciences
- Practical experience in the role of a network administrator, DevOps, or monitoring engineer
- Experience with various applications, network devices, protocols, IoT, etc.
- Good written English skills, Latvian on a conversational level
- High sense of responsibility, motivated for work in a dynamic environment and team-oriented personality
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages and/or monitoring tools will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to work with one of the most widely used monitoring software’s in the world
- Work in international business environment (Zabbix has subsidiary offices in Japan, Brazil)
- Competitive salary, health insurance, annual bonuses, goodies and various gifts
- Healthy and sweet snacks, tea, and coffee in the kitchen
- Company’s library, courses, training sessions, professional and higher education compensation, conferences
- Various bonuses for young families and employees with children
- Option to work remotely. Company’s office is easily accessible with public transport or private car. Car and bicycle parking for free.
- Office games for active breaks and friendly internal tournaments, team-building events and parties.
- Remuneração mensal: 2600.00 to 4000.00 EUR