Monitor any possible performance metrics and incidents in your network:
- Network bandwidth usage
- Packet loss rate
- Interface errorrate
- High CPU or memory utilization
- Number of tcp connections is anomaly high for this day of the week
- Aggregate throughput of core routers is low
- Link is down
- System status is in warning/critical state
- Device temperature is too high / too low
- Power supply is in critical state
- Free disk space is low
- Fan is in critical state
- No SNMP data collection
- New device added or removed
- Network module is added, removed or replaced
- Firmware has been upgraded
- Device serial number has changed
- Interface has changed to lower speed or half-duplex mode
This is a sample list of network-related metrics and incidents, monitored by Zabbix out of the box. See the full list in template descriptions. You can extend/customize the scope of monitored objects by adding new items, writing custom data collection scripts, building custom templates, etc.
Use out-of-the-box templates to monitor all popular vendors' devices:
Out-of-the-box templates come with preconfigured items, triggers, graphs, applications, screens, low-level discovery rules, web scenarios, etc.
Key features and benefits
Flexible and extendable data gathering
Proactive network monitoring
- Define multi-level dependencies between related network nodes. Detect root cause failures.
Problem severity levels
- Define trigger severity levels to help concentrate on most important problems in case of multiple network issues.
- Multiple delivery methods: email, sms, jabber, custom scripts or messenger
- Customize message content based on recipient and escalation history
- Decrease notification noise with event correlation
Customized escalation scenarios
- Build flexible escalation scenarios
- Escalate to user groups
Integration with 3rd party software
- Helpdesks, ticketing systems (2-way integration)
- Configuration management systems
- Messengers, mobile applications
- Inventory systems
- Use API to automate configuration management
- Build remediation scripts
- Retrieve monitoring data
- Generate custom reports
- Scale by offloading Zabbix server using Zabbix proxy
- Zabbix has no limits or hidden restrictions. Whatever the network size is.
Optimized for high performance
- Code efficiency, loadable modules...
- Data caching...
- Use Zabbix proxy to collect monitoring data in case of network issues
- Build redundant monitoring solution using Zabbix components. See example.
Security and authentication
- Encrypt all monitoring traffic between Zabbix and your network devices
- Use LDAP authentication and flexible user permissions
Highly rated by tech community worldwide
Visualize Network performance and availability
Network topology map
Start to monitor your network in 10 minutes!Zabbix herunterladen
Zabbix ist Open-Source-Software und damit kostenlos. Ganz ohne Einschränkungen oder versteckte Kosten.