Monitor any possible performance metrics and incidents in your network:
- Network bandwidth usage
- Packet loss rate
- Interface errorrate
- High CPU or memory utilization
- Number of tcp connections is anomaly high for this day of the week
- Aggregate throughput of core routers is low
- Link is down
- System status is in warning/critical state
- Device temperature is too high / too low
- Power supply is in critical state
- Free disk space is low
- Fan is in critical state
- No SNMP data collection
- New device added or removed
- Network module is added, removed or replaced
- Firmware has been upgraded
- Device serial number has changed
- Interface has changed to lower speed or half-duplex mode
This is a sample list of network-related metrics and incidents, monitored by Zabbix out of the box. See the full list in template descriptions. You can extend/customize the scope of monitored objects by adding new items, writing custom data collection scripts, building custom templates, etc.
Use out-of-the-box templates to monitor all popular vendors' devices:
Out-of-the-box templates come with preconfigured items, triggers, graphs, applications, screens, low-level discovery rules, web scenarios, etc.
Key features and benefits
Flexible and extendable data gathering
Proactive network monitoring
- Define multi-level dependencies between related network nodes. Detect root cause failures.
Problem severity levels
- Define trigger severity levels to help concentrate on most important problems in case of multiple network issues.
- Multiple delivery methods: email, sms, jabber, custom scripts or messenger
- Customize message content based on recipient and escalation history
- Decrease notification noise with event correlation
Customized escalation scenarios
- Build flexible escalation scenarios
- Escalate to user groups
Integration with 3rd party software
- Helpdesks, ticketing systems (2-way integration)
- Configuration management systems
- Messengers, mobile applications
- Inventory systems
- Use API to automate configuration management
- Build remediation scripts
- Retrieve monitoring data
- Generate custom reports
- Scale by offloading Zabbix server using Zabbix proxy
- Zabbix has no limits or hidden restrictions. Whatever the network size is.
Optimized for high performance
- Code efficiency, loadable modules...
- Data caching...
- Use Zabbix proxy to collect monitoring data in case of network issues
- Build redundant monitoring solution using Zabbix components. See example.
Security and authentication
- Encrypt all monitoring traffic between Zabbix and your network devices
- Use LDAP authentication and flexible user permissions
Highly rated by tech community worldwide
Visualize Network performance and availability
Network topology map
Start to monitor your network in 10 minutes!ダウンロード