Monitor any possible server performance metrics and incidents:
This is a sample list of server-related metrics and incidents, monitored by Zabbix out of the box. See the full list in template descriptions. You can extend/change the scope of monitored objects by adding new items, writing custom data collection scripts, building custom templates, etc.
Use out-of-the-box templates to monitor all popular servers & OS:
Out-of-the-box templates come with preconfigured items, triggers, graphs, applications, screens, low-level discovery rules, web scenarios, etc.
Zabbix features and benefits
Flexible and extendable data gathering
- Define multi-level dependencies between related network nodes. Detect root cause failures.
Proactive network monitoring
Problem severity levels
- Define trigger severity levels to help concentrate on most important problems in case of multiple network issues.
- Multiple delivery methods: email, sms, jabber, custom scripts or messenger
- Customize messege content based on receipient
Remote command execution
- Custom scripts
- Run remote commands even behind firewalls
- Decrease notification noice with event correlation
Customized escalation scenarios
- Build flexible escalation scenarios
Integration with 3rd party software
- Helpdesks, ticketing systems
- Configuration management systems
- Messengers, mobile applications
- Use API to automate configuration management
- Retrieve monitoring data
- Generate custom reports
- Monitor remote servers even behind the firewalls
- Run remote commands behind firewalls
Optimized for high performance
- Scale endless by
- Scale by offloading central server
- Buffer monitoring data even if Zabbix server is not available
- Build redundand monitoring solution using Zabbix components. See example.
Security and authentication
- Encrypt all monitoring traffic between Zabbix and your network devices
- Use LDAP authentication and flexible user permissions
Visualize server performance and availability
Start to monitor your servers in 10 minutes!Download Zabbix
Zabbix is true Open Source. No limits or hidden costs.