Zabbix 4.4 – Unlimited Capabilities in an All-in-One Monitoring Solution.
October 8, 2019
Today we are pleased to announce the release of Zabbix 4.4. The new version of the monitoring solution comes with a long list of new features, significant improvements and advanced visualization options.
Some of the core new features:
- Next-generation Zabbix Agent. Zabbix 4.4 introduces a new type of agent, zabbix_agent2, which offers a pluggable architecture along with a wide range of new capabilities and advanced monitoring functions.
- Programmable logic for creating and sharing efficient two-way integrations with 3rd party ITSM, alerting and notification systems.
- Standards for Zabbix templates. We introduced a set of standards and well-defined guidelines for templates. It is crucial to have a common ground for all creators and maintainers of templates and also for all Zabbix users.
- Integrated knowledge base. All metrics and triggers can be documented to provide DevOps and NOC engineers with up-to-date information in order to speedup analysis and problem resolution.
- One-click cloud deployments. Zabbix can be easily deployed as a container or as a ready to use image for various cloud providers: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Docker.
Zabbix 4.4 is now available for download: https://www.zabbix.com/download
Read the Release Notes on Zabbix 4.4 at: https://www.zabbix.com/rn/rn4.4.0
Explore the most important functionality: https://www.zabbix.com/whats_new_4_4
About Zabbix Company
Founded in 2005, Zabbix SIA is a global software development company with offices in Europe, United States, Japan and Russia, and the sole developer of Zabbix.
Having more than 150 partners all around the world, Zabbix SIA possesses a large portfolio of customers from different industries, including telecommunications, financial, retail, educational, healthcare and government agencies, with many of them being listed on the Fortune 500.Contact:
Japan: +81 3-4405-7338
Russia: +7 (495) 369-54-95