According to the research of ICT Institute, 88.2% China enterprise have used open source technology, and more than 90% of Chinese financial institutions have introduced open source software in 2021. In November 2021, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology highlighted the important role of open source in driving the development of software industry in the ‘14th Five-Year Plan for the Development of Software and Information Technology Service Industry’, and put forward the key task of ‘prospering domestic open source ecology’.
Zabbix, a mature and effortless enterprise-class open source monitoring solution for network monitoring and application monitoring of millions of metrics, had been highly praised by peers and users in IT infrastructure monitoring, network monitoring, server monitoring and cloud monitoring.
The 7th Annual conference in China will focus on 6.0 LTS version released in the first quarter of 2022. New features and application will be shared by Zabbix trainer, experts and engineers. Lots of Zabbix 5.4 user practice will also be involved.
- The opportunity to learn about unusual ways other IT professionals use Zabbix
- Meet Zabbix peers onsite to communicate
- Join technical hands-on workshops and learn how to solve the most challenging tasks
- Listen to technical advice from the worlds' leading monitoring experts
- Find out the latest updates on Zabbix and how to use them in your daily tasks
- Explore the latest Zabbix integrations and learn real contribution cases