This year Zabbix Summit Online 2021 is going to be devoted to Zabbix 6.0. LTS, its new features, improved usability, technical and educational content, industry-shaping news, and an insight into best practices from customers and partners worldwide!
Each Zabbix Summit is extremely special for our community and us. The move to online that we made for Zabbix Summit 2020 was both challenging and extremely gratifying for us since we were free to open the Zabbix Summit for everyone at absolutely no cost.
The result was truly grand - speakers from all over the globe, online workshops, and live interaction with our community. As with every Zabbix Summit, this year, we had to build upon previous experience and scale-up. With Zabbix 6.0 set to deliver many amazing new features and improvements, our goal with Zabbix Summit 2021 is to give an exclusive hands-on experience with the next Zabbix 6.0 LTS release.
With features such as High availability, Machine learning, Business service monitoring we want for our community to truly experience the value that Zabbix 6.0 brings to the monitoring world.
For this reason, we had to make the decision to postpone Zabbix Summit 2021 to November 25, 2021.
We are hard at work developing the many features of Zabbix 6.0 LTS, and the extra time will help us prepare the best possible speeches with the most value for our attendees. With this in mind - we hope to see all of you at the Zabbix Summit 2021 on November 25 and share the future of monitoring with you.
Register today, and stay tuned!
Why Join Zabbix Summit Online?
- The opportunity to learn about unusual ways other IT professionals use Zabbix
- Meet Zabbix peers via special chat rooms designed to communicate and answer questions
- Join technical hands-on workshops and learn how to solve the most challenging tasks
- Listen to technical advice from the worlds' leading monitoring experts
- Found out the latest updates on Zabbix and how to use them in your daily tasks
- Explore the latest Zabbix integrations and learn real contribution cases