The objective of the Zabbix trademark policy is to encourage widespread use of the Zabbix trademarks by the Zabbix community, users and partners while controlling that use in order to avoid confusion on the part of
Visual Identity Guidelines
Our logo is presented in multiple colors (white and red) and it is important that its visual integrity be maintained. It is therefore preferable that the logo only be used in its standard form, but if you should feel the need to alter it in any way you should keep the following guidelines in mind.
- If presented in multiple colors, the logo should only use the "official" logo colors.
- A monochrome version may be acceptable in certain situations, if the use requires it (e.g. desktop backgrounds).
- Any scaling must retain the original proportions of the logo.
- The Zabbix logo is to be displayed in its entirety on either a solid light or dark background (avoid mid-tone or strongly colored backgrounds). The logo should not be displayed in parts, with color variations, or with other elements superimposed on top of the logo.
- The Zabbix logo should not be displayed on screen with the logo portion at a size any smaller than 24px tall. The logo should not be displayed in print with the logo portion at a size any smaller than 8mm tall.
- When using Zabbix Premium partner, Zabbix Certified partner, Zabbix Reseller, Zabbix Certified Specialist, Zabbix for Large Environments, or Zabbix Certified Professional logo (Zabbix Logo) on any printed or digital media (business cards, brochures, banners etc.) along with logos of owner of such materials, Zabbix Logo should be positioned in such a manner that it does not mislead customers about ownership of such media. Please consider following rules:
- size of Zabbix Logo should be <75% of the media owner logo, but not smaller then minimum sizes stated earlier with exception of business cards, where minimum size being 5mm tall.
- Zabbix Logo shouldn't be positioned ahead or higher than owner's logo.
Logo Usage Common Mistakes
The Zabbix logo should not be displayed in modified or displayed in ways that visually compromise the logo. The following figures highlight some common mistakes to avoid when displaying the logo.
Scaling Logo color and font style is changed
Logo scaling is not retained according to original proportions
Scaling Logo letters are transparent
Logo colors are incorrect due to transparency effect